Siga a Passarelli no Linkedin e faça parte da nossa rede de contatos:
• To perform analyses of investment opportunities, including preparing and running financial
models,analyses and risk asessments;
• Support the Corporate M&A Directors and Latin America Country Managers and business
development leads to successfully drive acquisition processes;
• Prepare investment proposals to the company’s Investment Committee or Board of
Directors for approval;
• Coordinate legal, financial and tax due diligence activities that are performed by external;
• Support project management and execution of new market entries, from analysis and
screening up to preparation of market entry.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• M&A experience, gained within Corporate Finance or Transaction Services of the Big Four:
• In depth experience in managing operational, financial and human capital;
• Very strong modelling and financial accounting knowledge;
• Project management skills/proven execution skills;
• International experience of living, studying and working abroad.
EDUCATION: Master Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English and Portuguese (written and spoken). Spanish is highly desirable.